Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Snippets

Have managed to do some drawing, amongst all the Christmas rushing around.




This year the house is full of planted bulbs, amaryllis, hyacinths and narcissi - all gorgeous! Some were bought as presents for relatives, but as the weather has been so rotten and we haven't been able to make some visits, I have adopted them for myself. Lucky!

Our Christmas tree is absolutely laden down with ornaments. There is NOTHING minimalist or colour coordinated about our tree! Is full of mainly vintage, glass ornaments, some from my grandmother and mother and others I have bought at car boots.



Today I am off to see the black and white classic 'It's A Wonderful Life' at the cinema with my family. Very nostalgic and traditional and possibly the 6th time I have seen it. Watching that film seems to have become one of our Christmas eve traditions. For me, Christmas starts in earnest then.

Hope you all enjoy a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment